Tuesday, May 31, 2022

New Releases, New Designer & More @ PiCKLEBERRYPOP!

 

Before I start with my usual happy, happy text today, I first want to send our deepest condolances to Jen Yurko. Her son, Jordan, passed away recently from complications of Type I Diabetes. Our hearts go out to Jen and her family, and we hope and pray that they will find peace during this difficult time. If you would like to show your support for Jen, you can do that in a couple of ways.

  1. Make a purchase from her PU or CU Shop.
  2. Make a donation to the Amercian Diabetes Association in her son's name, Jordan Sanders.

Thanks to each of you that have already shown your love and support to her. I know she appreciates it.

We also have some great news  to share with you today! We're excited to introduce you to the newest member of the PBP Design Team. Please help us welcome Karen of Kakleidesigns to our shop. Read below to find out a bit more about her & see her gorgeous products....then head to her PU & CU Shop to save on her products and get a free mini kit with purchases during her Grand Opening Sale!

Hi, my name is Karen (aka Kakleidesigns) and I am 53 years old, a mother of a son that just made me a proud grandmother, and a beautiful daughter of 31 years old. I was born in Uruguay, South America but I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel more than 10 years ago. So, my mother tongue is Spanish, I think my English is good enough and I also speak basic Hebrew. 

I became a designer many years ago, I don't even remember when, but I do remember it was a magical process. My style is kind of undefined. Some people say I am a mixed media designer, and others say I am very artsy with a twist of traditional. I think I am still growing and finding out different waves and styles to fall in love with, so I can't say what my style is but I can definitely say I absolutely love what I do. And I hope you do too!

Now, head to the shop to check out the rest of this week's GORGEOUS New Releases!

Congratulations to katy - Her gorgeous layout has been selected as this week's layout of the week!

I love the painted background Katy chose for this layout. It has just enough interest to it to to keep your eye moving around her amazing layout. I LOVE little details like the clusters on the edges. Building the clusters over the painted & stamped designs adds a beautiful, artsy feel to this layout. The pops of black provide even more eye candy. I love every single detail on this page!​

Click on the image to leave some love!​

Our May Mojo Challenges end TONIGHT! Get your layouts done, uploaded to the challenges threads and update your post in the tracking thread by midnight EDT! You'll be glad that you did!

Complete at least nine of our challenges this month, and you'll receive part of our beautiful April Mojo Perks Mini Bundle! You'll also receive discounts to the shop, and will be entered in the drawing for a $10 PBP Gift Certificate!

Here are just a few of the amazing layouts that have been created this week by our GDSO Scrappers!

Today is the last day to complete this month's Designer Challenges. Remember that Designer Challenges are completely separate from Monthly Mojo Challenges and often offer discounts on products from the hosting designer and/or prizes for completing the challenge. The layouts for Designer Challenges cannot be used for Monthly Mojo challenges. If you have questions, just post them in the designer challenge posts, and they'll answer you.

Pickleberrypop

Garland, Utah

https://pickleberrypop.com

FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram

You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment