Friday, June 12, 2020

PiCKLEBERRYPOP'S GAL FRIDAY IS CHUNLIN DESIGNS

NEW FEATURE - Our Gal Friday! Meet Chunlin Designs, Ana, and Judy! June 12-14, 2020View in browser
We're excited to bring the next Our Gal Friday Promo to your inbox! We have expanded on our blog series, and hope you will enjoy it :) It will help you get to know our designers better also give you a chance to save in the featured designer's shop! You'll also meet one of our Creative Team members, and one of our amazing community members! Read on to meet this month's . . .
DESiGNER SPOTLiGHT

Chunlin Designs (Chantal)

We're happy to introduce our next Our Gal Friday to you! Here is a little about Chantal: I’m 56 and live with my husband Marc and my 2 daughters Anouk (20) & Lian (18) in Belgium. I had a job outside the house for many years but that changed at the beginning of May. We could say that I’m between jobs right now. Last year, we moved from a house with garden to an apartment/loft without even a balcony… but even the lockdown didn’t change our mind: best decision ever. We love it here, we have less to clean and more time to do the things we love. For me, that is, of course, designing and scrapping… after 12 years I'm still addicted to it big time! I discovered digital scrapbooking back in 2007 when I was looking for a way to make my girls a life book. A year later, I started creating my own papers and … haven’t stopped designing since!
We're thrilled that you can find Chantal's designs EXCLUSIVELY at Pickleberrypop!
Shop Chantal's Designs
FEATURED PRODUCTS
PBP EXCLUSiVE
Chantal has created a brand new product for you!
This add on kit coordinates with her new collection Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Get this collection of gorgeousness while it's on sale - it's the perfect time to try her products if you haven't already!
DESiGNER Q & A
What is your favorite color (or color combination) that you just love to design with?
Every palette with teal, turquoise in it, and I just love yellow green and the combo orange/pink
If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose? 
Flying! Oh my the trips I would take, I looooove to travel and it would just be awesome to fly anywhere I want and discover the world.
What was the last gift you gave someone? 
A set from “Rituals” cosmetics to my mom. We all use these zen products at home, my hubby, my girls and I… I thought it was time to introduce them to my mom. She loves them too!
What would your perfect vacation entail? 
Well, I would have said a hotel, wifi and THE BEACH. But last year we went for a week in the mountains in Italy, in a little wood cabin with no internet… and it was one of the best vacations I have had in a long time…. soooo relaxing. I miss my tree.
What do you think about when you’re alone in your car? 
I don’t think LOL I listen to music. I really need to change the music I listen too though. I have been singing along with Ed Sheeran for over a year now. My daughter introduced him to me and hop, he replaced Adele in the car. Oh, and of course I can’t sing LOL. But now that I think of it… a few months ago my girls went to see Lewis Capaldi and he is on my Spotify list now too.
LATEST RELEASES
CHANTAL'S BEST SELLERS
FOLLOW CHUNLiN DESiGNS
Shop PU | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Blog | Newsletter
CREATiVE TEAM MEMBER SPOTLiGHT

Ana Santos

I live with my husband, two cats and two dogs in a small town near Lisboa, Portugal. I work as a school teacher since 1994 and I love my job. I’ve been scrapping for about 7 years, the last 5 on digital. I never miss a chance to learn new things and my head is always full of projects, sometimes weird ones. In my free time I love to scrap, paint and do some exercise.
Click here to see all of Ana's work!
CREATiVE TEAM MEMBER Q & A
    You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant? 
    Lol guess I would try to hide him in the garage so my husband can´t see him.
    If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs—such as food and water—were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you? 
    I will definitely need some music and something to paint.
    If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why? 
    I would say a cat because I think I´m a little bit like them. Some attention, I say when it´s enough and things done as I like in the order I like … purrrr!!
    You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why? 
    White, white blends so well with all other colors.
    Everyone has a good app idea. What’s yours? 
    I would like to have a app to list all my digital collection, bundles, kit, etc. The best app´s I use are to list my Copic markers and Tim Holtz products.
LAYOUTS WiTH THE DESiGNER'S PRODUCTS
FAVORiTE PRODUCTS FROM THE DESiGNER
FORUM MEMBER SPOTLiGHT

chigirl (Judy)

I am a retired accountant living in southern CA. I am originally from Chicago and still cheer for the The Cubs. I’m a mother to a beautiful daughter, MIL to a US Navy Doctor, and nana to a beautiful granddaughter and handsome grandson. They are usually the subject of my pages. 
I’m enjoying retirement with my books, my digi-scrapping and walks in the sunshine.
Click here to see all of Judy's work!
FORUM MEMBER Q & A
What do you consider your scrapping style to be? (Realistic, traditional, artsy, etc) 
Traditional with an art journal page mixed in occasionally
What would you name your boat if you had one?
No Destination in Mind
What would your perfect Saturday be like? 
Sitting in the sunshine at the park with a tall iced tea and a good book
What book do you think everyone should read? 
To Kill a Mockingbird - a true classic
Where would you go in a time machine?
England so I could meet Jane Austen
FAVORiTE PRODUCTS BY THE DESiGNER
LAYOUTS CREATED WiTH THE DESiGNER'S PRODUCTS
We hope you've enjoyed reading about these lovely ladies and seeing their work!  Don't forget to shop the Designer's 30% off sale... we know you'll love her products!  Our members do ;)  Have a great day!
Pickleberrypop
Garland Utah 84312
facebooktwitterinstagrampinterest
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us. 
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment