Tuesday, September 11, 2018

THIS WEEK'S NEW RELEASES @ PICKLEBERRYPOP!


We hope you're having a wonderful September. It's hard to believe that it's been 17 years since I sat in front of my TV with my young family, in disbelief, seeing the events of that day unfold. Our hearts go out to those that lost their lives, their families that were left behind and those that worked so hard to rescue and help that day. We will never forget....and that's what scrapbooking is all about.
We have a shop full of gorgeous new releases to help you scrap the memories that you don't want to forget. Get your favorites while they're on sale! Be sure to check out our CU New Releases and help us welcome a NEW CU DESIGNER to the team. Sherwood Studioproducts are now available exclusively at PBP! Save 40% on her products through September 17 (See her ad in the Shop News Section below).
Today is your LAST CHANCE to get this month's Pickled Pairs FWP Kit. Spend $10 and get End of a Romantic Summer by Aurelie Scrap & Jasmin-Olya Designs FREE! Shop fast - this offer ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
Remember to check out our September Mojo Challenges in the forum. We'll help you fill up your scrapbooks while you earn prizes and have fun! Enjoy!
Congratulations tobeaute for her layout "November".
This gorgeous layout was voted LOTW by the scrappers on our site.
This layout is really a work of art. The sketched photo provides a stunning background for the beautiful brush work and perfectly placed elements on this page. The simple, graphic title is a beautiful finishing touch!
Click on the image to go to the gallery and leave a little love!
Check out our amazing September Mojo Challenges in the ForumWe'll inspire you to create some amazing layouts. Join the fun & fill up your scrapbooks!
If you complete ALL of the challenges each month, you will receive our MOJO PERKS MINI BUNDLE that includes a mini element, paper & wordart pack and a 12x12 template! Check it out, and then make sure you complete all of this month's challenges to get it FREE!
Here are just a few of the gorgeous layouts that our Mojo Challenge Participants have created so far this month. Come and join our challenges and create beautiful layouts ot fill up your scrapbooks!
Check out this week's New CU Releases and help us welcome a NEW CU DESIGNER to the PBP Team. We're thrilled to welcome Sherwood Studio to Pickleberrypop! Read below to get to know her a bit better. Save 40% on her products through Monday, September 17!
My name is Julie, and I live in beautiful Montana in the US. I'm so lucky to have a fabulous view of all of nature's bounty right outside my window. I'm currently obsessed with backyard birding - the last shutterfly book I managed to put together is all birds! I have a patient and creative husband of 30-mumble years and two grown daughters who unfortunately live much too far away from me right now. We have a running "family" chat on FB messenger with pun wars and lots of pictures of my grand fur kids LOL. I love scrapping; it's my first love and all of my designing is born from my own needs as a scrapper, although I don't always take as much time to scrap as I should. I've been designing since 2008. I'm also fond of reading and I'm kind of fascinated by hybrid projects, although admittedly I complete more of them in my head than in actuality.
The designs below are new to the PBP Shop, but were previously sold in other shops by Sherwood Studio. Please check your stash before making your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment