Thursday, October 15, 2015

ON THE FARM & SPEED LIMIT from JMC DESIGNS

JMC Designs has two fun releases for you this week:  On the Farm and Speed Limit both kits are 50% off until October 22th

On the Farm pretty much describes the theme of this kit. You'll find the cutest farm animals as well as scarecrow, wishing well, tractor and other farm themed items. The color palette will suit many of your outdoor type photos.

Speed Limit kit is a versatile car kit that you can scrap so many photos with!

On the Farm comes with
Full Alphabet, 82 Elements, 
18 Cardstock, 20 Papers

Need some inspiration?


Speed Limit comes with
Full Alphabet, 56 Elements, 
10 Cardstock, 20 Papers
5 Flags. 5 Flairs, 18 Road Signs,
16 Word Art and Bits







Here's some more eye candy to help you scrap:




Here's a freebie I made for you using Speed Limit. Just click on image for direct download.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    car wreckers logan
    car wreckers brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    car removal brisbane
    scrap car removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash for Cars Caboolture is a licensed company in QLD. We are experienced in a wide variety of services such as cash for scrap cars.
    cash for scrap cars caboolture

    ReplyDelete
  5. top cars for cash Get new value from your used car at Express Car Removals. we offer some of the best top dollar returns on used cars in Sydney.
    top cars for cash

    ReplyDelete