Monday, July 14, 2014

SNP DESIGNER MENTORING CLASS

I've been so busy the last six weeks. Really busy!!! I've been taking the Designer Mentoring Class at Scraps-N-Pieces and am so excited that this is our last week of class. I can share with you what I've been working on and show you the previews. This color palette is so fun, I've loved working on it for you.

To download what I've created, you'll have to be registered in Scraps-N-Pieces forum. Downloads will not be available except through their forum. So get registered early to snag tons of FREE kits. 
There are several of us "designers in training" who've participated in this Designer Mentoring Class and we will all have our downloads active next Monday, July 21st. All these kits have been quality checked to assure you of excellent product downloads.

Ok, here's my previews. Come back this weekend and I will have free elements, papers, and templates to compliment this kit that you can download early. Also, keep an eye on my Facebook page for even more goodies this weekend!! Everything will coordinate with this kit which I've named:

SUNSHINE 'N SMILES







No comments:

Post a Comment