Sunday, December 15, 2013

SNP BLOGTRAIN "CHRISTMAS TIME"

Welcome to this month's blogtrain. Our theme this month is "Christmas Time" and the color palette is a fun and unique one. Here's a slideshow of all the contributions. My mini is just below with the links just below the preview. And if you scroll down a little further, you'll find a link to take you to my Facebook page where I've got an additional mini-kit for you to download.


Here's a preview of my part of the train.
Papers are here
Ellies are here

Here are all the stops:
Shel Belle Scraps
BeezDesignz (you are here)
Janet's Digital Joys

Here's a preview of what you can find over on my facebook page:

Happy Holidays and happy Scrapping!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you, that peppermint heart is so unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog kit, like the layered flower and candycane heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, love the colours of this bt, and your papers are great. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for both portions!!! I love your candy cane heart and your journalling frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both kits are just so pretty!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this cute kits, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute kit! my favorite parts are the frame and candy cane heart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these cute minis :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thank you for your part- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete