Thursday, May 12, 2016

OH CANADA....EH? FROM SCRAPS N PIECES BY LORI & HEIDI

Canada has a reputation for moose, maple syrup, and great manners. But more than that, Canada is a vast country full of beautiful sights and lots of snow. Oh Canada…Eh! celebrates the joys of Canada for residents and visitors alike. This kit's rich color palette draws on the red and white of the flag, the greens of the trees, and a warm neutral to complement all of your photos. Featured elements include moose galore, maple leaves, hockey gear, ephemera, and a cairn. Oh Canada Eh! also contains word strips for famous destinations, a square alpha for title work, and enough flowers, banners, and ribbons to decorate your pages for day. Celebrate Canada with Oh Canada…Eh!

Don't miss out on getting this fun kit for 1/2 price during this first week of release. Previews are linked.

SNP_OCE_PreviewSNP_OCE_CanadaPreview
SNP_OCE_Papers
SNP_OCE_Tags

Here are the layouts from our awesome CT!

Here are a couple of Freebies for you. The first one is if you are signed up for our newsletter and the other was made especially for you by me. Hope you enjoy!

Here's a my freebie. Image is linked to direct download
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Great cluster. Thanks Beth. I only download a freebie if I bought the kit, and I did buy this one, lol. PS: I live in Niagara, not Niagra ... I'll tell Lori & Heidi about their typo. I know they fixed the Ottawa one already.

    ReplyDelete