Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New Releases & an Introduction @PiCKLEBERRYPOP - Feb 11, 2020

It's TUESDAY again, and that means the shop is filled with amazing new digi goodies for you! It's also the last day to get a FREE KIT with all orders of $10 or more. So grab your favorite new releases and we'll give you a little gift! (see ad below in shop news section).
Check out this week's GORGEOUS New Releases!
Today we'd like to introduce you to Anna, the niece of Indigo Designs (Ulisa). As we have mentioned before, Anna helped Ulisa continue her designing when her disease made it too difficult for her to do it on her own. Anna will begin releasing products under the brand Indigo Designs by Anna next week, as a tribute to her beloved aunt. So, we asked Anna to tell us a little bit about herself.
Hi, my name is Anna. I am 25 years old. I was born and raised in Ukraine, Krivoy Rog. At the age of 21, I moved to Moscow, Russia with my family. I am now married, and live with my grandmother. I received a Master's Degree in General Pharmacology last year & have been working as a pharmacist since graduation.
I love digital photography and drawing.I enjoy reading books from fantasy like Lord of the Rings to scientific medical journals. I also love to travel!
There are a few reasons why I decided to continue working as a designer. It all started a very long time ago, probably when my aunt was just starting her career as a designer. Initially I helped make various details like paper birds, flowers and hearts. I also collected different wildflowers, herbs and leaves. I really enjoyed watching the results of my aunt. It was magic. When ordinary things turned into magic that could decorate any photo. I have a lot of my childhood and teenage photos preserved by my aunt. They capture many important points in my life.
When the disease began to progress and some things became impossible for my aunt, I began to help her more and more. I began to extract the elements from the photos. I also later learned to do other manipulations under the guidance of my aunt. So, over time, I studied different points and subtleties in her work.
Now I hope that I can worthily continue her work and also give joy and warmth to people so that they can capture and preserve the important moments of their lives.
Anna is working on her first collection. It will be released next week during Berry BiG Deals. I think you'll agree that her aunt would be proud of her, and that her designs will be stunning, just as those that Ulisa created were.
Here's a little sneak peek of what Anna will release next week!
Congratulations to @pacina ! Her layout has been voted LOTW by scrappers on our site.

This layout is such an eye-catcher! I love the softness of her background paper combined with the more bold colors and designs in her horizontal composition. The combination of the different styles of frames, doodles and the perfectly placed flowers, elements and paint spatters are just fantastic. Her finishing touches with the washi tape and word art finish it off beautifully!
Click on the image to go to the gallery and leave a little love!
Our February Mojo Challenges  are live in our forum! Head over to check them out and play along! We have some amazing inspiration for you again this month, along with gorgeous freebies and prizes. We'll help you take your digi skills to a new level, have fun & fill up your scrapbooks!
Here's our GORGEOUS Mojo Perks Mini Bundle for this month! Be sure to complete at least NINE challenges by the end of the month so you get it FREE. You'll be all set for our next Playing with Perks Challenge!
The PBP CT and our fabulous challenge participants have created some stunning layouts this week. Here's a small sampling of the awesome layouts inspired by this month's Mojo Challenges!
Pickleberrypop
Garland, Utah
https://pickleberrypop.com
FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.
Save

No comments:

Post a Comment