Tuesday, November 20, 2018

NOVEMBER PICKLE BARREL IS NOW OPEN AT PBP! GET PACKS FOR $1 ea ONLY IN BUNDLES


I must say, I am truly sad to see the end of this beautiful fall weather.  It has always been my favorite time of year and I wouldn't complain if it was like this ALL year!  The leaves are beautiful here in Utah and it seems as if the sky is even a different color.  I will be sad to see it end!
This collection was created with that in mind, and it is appropriately titled...
There are TEN PACKS in this collection! To get the BEST DEALS, you'll want to buy the Bundled 6-Pack or the 10-Pack.  That's the only way to get the packs for $1 each.  Each pack is still available separately, but they are $1.50 each when purchased individually. They are a great deal either way!
Jumpstart Designs
Jumpstart Designs
My SHOP at Pickleberrypop

You received this email because you signed up on our website and have confirmed your option to continue subscribing to our news. Rest assured, I DO NOT keep any personal or financial information about you.  The only thing I have is your email address and your name (if you included it when you registered).
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
I recently sent an email regarding the new GDPR policies, requesting that you confirm your desire to continue receiving my newsletters.   I know that sometimes we delete emails without reading them first, so if you missed it, you still have the option to CONFIRM or UNSUBSCRIBE.
CONFIRM:
or
UNSUBSCRIBE:
If for some reason the links do not work, please email me at the address above so I can make sure I get it corrected for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment