Tuesday, August 14, 2018

NEW DESIGNERS AT PICKLEBERRYPOP!!

We want to thank everyone that helped us celebrate our 12th Birthday. We hope you're enjoying lots of gorgeous new digi goodies! Remember that if you get your Mojo Challenges done by August 20, you'll be entered in a drawing for all of our August Pickle Barrel 6-Packs. You are going to LOVE what our team has for you this month! See rules & requirements in this post.
Pickleberrypop is pleased to welcome FIVE NEW DESIGNERS, all coming to us from The DigiChick! We think you'll be as thrilled as we are to welcome these designers to our team:
In spite of the loss of our dear friend, Kim, and her amazing shop, we're excited to make these talented artists part of the PBP Design Team. We hope you'll help welcome them to our site to make this difficult change in their design careers a bit easier to bear. We think they're going to find a lot of love and happy customers here at Pickleberrypop!
Be sure to check out the new designers' shops during their big Grand Opening Sale! Save 40% or MORE through August 19!
We also hope that we can help fill the void left, when The Digichick closed, for the scrappers that loved that site so much. We know you'll love finding many of your favorite TDC designers together here. It will never be the same, but know that we here at PBP welcome you to our part of the digi world and hope that Kim is smiling down on us as she sees that I'm keeping a promise to her to help take care of some of her designers.
Read below to get to know our new designers a bit better, and then head to the shop to check out their gorgeous designs & Grand Opening Sale and then check out the rest of our New Releases!
I started digital scrapbooking in 2009. My creativity developed as a result of a diverse career history, and, growing up with an incredibly creative grandmother. I began my career in the corporate world in management, marketing and communications. I also worked extensively in the fashion world, specializing in the cosmetic, bridal and modeling industries. I started my own jewelry company in 2004 and expanded to digital design shortly after that.
Subscribe to Alexis Design Studio's Newsletter
My name is Erika and I come from Slovakia, but I live in the beautiful city Prague in Czech Republic for 11 years. I have a beautiful family, 1 son Tim 11 years old and two beautiful adult stepdaughters Barbora and Michaela. I have been designing since 2008 when I started creating freebies and after a short time I started selling my products. I love it to this day. I'm born in a complicated sign of the zodiac "Gemini" and I sometimes lose enthusiasm for things after a short time, so I'm surprised the digital scrapbook still enjoys me and I love it. :-) I still try new techniques, new trends and so on. Last year, I attended for several months a course of watercolor painting. I wonder what else I could try. :-) I love traveling, coffee, wine and chocolate. I cannot imagine life without these important little things ...
Subscribe to et Designs' Newsletter
I am Manu, and live in Germany with my husband Birger and our 3 children - Juliane, Paul and Nick. I discovered digital scrapbooking in 2005, as our 3rd child was born. I looked for a way to capture all those precious memories in a beautiful way. From the first time I was addicted. I created everything for the pages myself and shared the layouts on my blog. One day I was asked by a girl what page kit I used on a layout and where she can buy it. I was astonished. I didn't even know that there were digital scrapbook kits out anywhere that could be purchased. In 2006 I became a digital scrapbook designer myself. That's my passion and I love to share this pleasure and joy with you.
Manu Design Studio also offers Commercial Use Products!
Subscribe to Manu Design Studio's Newsletter
My name is Vendula, but you´ll know me as as a Natali. I live in the Czech Republic in the center of Europe with my two amazing kids – my dear daughter, Natali and handsome son, Matyas. I can't imagine my life without them. I love my family, my friends, good coffee, travelling, photography, books, nature, bike, running, yoga, my bed, white wine and lots of me time. I discovered scrapbooking shortly after the birth of my daughter in 2007 and I have been designing for more than 10 years. I love it so much and hope you'll enjoy using my designs to preserve your memories.
Subscribe to Natali Designs' Newsletter
Hello! My name is Paulina but friends call me Paula. I am the designer behind Palvinka Designs. I live in heart of Europe, in Slovakia, with my husband and two amazing girls, Hana and Petra. I discovered digital scrapbooking in 2007 when I created the calendar with photos of my daughter as Christmas present for my parents. It was love at first sight! I have been an "official" designer since February 2009. I love photography, music, nature, sunny days and time with my family. I start each day with a mug of coffee and I love chocolate. I am so happy to be here at Pickleberrypop and I hope you will enjoy my designs!
Subscribe to Palvinka Designs' Newsletter
Now, let's check out the rest of this week's new releases! Enjoy!
 

New CU Products
 
Congratulations toFanette for her layout "Enjoy The Ride".
This gorgeous layout was voted LOTW by the scrappers on our site.
I love Fanette's blended background accents and the photo is beautiful! Her clusters are fabulous and her shadows are just perfect as well. This layout is all-around stunning!
Click on the image to go to the gallery and leave a little love!
AUGUST MOJO CHALLENGE PRIZE DRAWING
If you love challenges and prizes, then this is the month that you'll want to complete ALL of the mojo challenges here at PBP. As part of our Birthday Promo, we will be offering a grand prize to one lucky scrapper - ALL of the 6-Packs that are in the August Pickle Barrel Promo. Last month we had 17 6-Packs. That's a LOT of fabulous, coordinating designs that you could get FREE just for completing eight challenges! Anyone that completes all of the challenges and posts their links in the August Tracking Thread by 11:59 pm on August 20, 2018 will be entered in the drawing. So, get to work and get them done! We'll announce the winner in our Pickle Barrel Newsletter on Tuesday, August 21!
Head to the forum to check out our August Mojo Challenges! We'll inspire you to create some amazing layouts, help you win prizes and even get in on the drawing! Join the fun & fill up your scrapbooks!
If you complete ALL of the challenges each month, you will receive our MOJO PERKS MINI BUNDLE that includes a mini element, paper & wordart pack and a 12x12 template! Check it out, and then make sure you complete all of this month's challenges to get it FREE!
Check out some of the layouts the PBP CT created with the August Mojo Perks Mini Bundle!
We're happy to announce that we have added a new CU Designer to the Pickleberrypop Team! Please help us welcome Manu Design Studio! Read below to get to know her a bit better, then head to the shop to SAVE 40% her beautiful CU Designs during her Grand Opening Sale!
I am Manu, and live in Germany with my husband Birger and our 3 children - Juliane, Paul and Nick. I discovered digital scrapbooking in 2005, as our 3rd child was born. I looked for a way to capture all those precious memories in a beautiful way. From the first time I was addicted. I created everything for the pages myself and shared the layouts on my blog. One day I was asked by a girl what page kit I used on a layout and where she can buy it. I was astonished. I didn't even know that there were digital scrapbook kits out anywhere that could be purchased. In 2006 I became a digital scrapbook designer myself. That's my passion and I love to share this pleasure and joy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment