Sunday, November 15, 2015

SILLY GIRLS BY JMC DESIGNS

Silly Girls - a fun collaboration of vibrant colors and spunky accents, perfect for those photos with our girls that make us laug. Whether it's your best friend, your sister, your mom, or another important woman in your life, this kit is sure to be just as fun and silly as you are.

Silly Girls is 50% OFF until November 22nd, so head on over to my store and pick it up! There is a FREEBIE from my CT member Beth and I have one too, so scroll through it all so you don't miss out...






check out these adorable layouts my CT and I made:
Beth
Katherine
Jodi
Heather


Heather always makes the cutest card fronts - I just adore them!
This kit is very versatile and can scrap so many things - not just GIRLS!
and for reading through my blog post here is a FREEBIE for you.

Silly Girls matching Heart FREEBIE
Click preview or HERE to download

I made a freebie for you using Silly Girls. Image is linked.

1 comment: