Friday, March 20, 2015

KEYSTONE SCRAPS HAS OPENED A NEW STORE AT PICKLEBERRY POP!!!

Grand Opening Sale and an Open Pickle Barrel!

Hey everyone!!! I’m so excited that my new shop at Pickleberrypop is now OFFICIALLY OPEN!!  I’m so excited to make this huge change to being an EXCLUSIVE designer for such a great store!  I have uploaded most of my old kits (templates and the World Traveler collection will be there soon, don’t worry!) that I plan to have available there.
So to start off the celebration I am having a grand opening sale!
ks_GrandOpening Ad
And as luck would have it, I’m opening on a PICKLE BARREL WEEKEND!!  The Pickle Barrel is a once a month promotion that last only from noon on Friday until midnight Monday.  Everything in the Pickle Barrel is just $1…. BUT if you pick up my whole 6 piece Pickle Barrel Collection… you’ll also get a FREE BONUS!!  This month’s Pickle Barrel is screaming spring (kinda like me!!) but I decided to go a little away from the spring theme and go with a girls one instead!  Introducing My Girl:
ks_mar15_PickleBarrel-FWPks_mar15_PBpacks_6moreCTsamples
Here’s a little goodie to get you started on a wonderful spring or girly page!!  Enjoy this cluster created by Karrie using the My Girl Elements and Patterned Paper packs!
ks-Karrie_mygirl_freebie_preview
click on the preview or HERE to download
Thanks so very much for stopping by!!  Be sure to click on the newsletter icon on the top right and subscribe to my newsletter to get all my blog freebies, sales, new releases, and MORE delivered right to your inbox!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment