Thursday, May 1, 2014

NEW TEMPLATES BY QUEEN WILD SCRAPS

Queen Wild Scraps has a plethora of new templates to jump start your scrapping.
First up, today is the start of Bits N Pieces at Scraps N Pieces. The four templates in the MOM templates pack are geared to celebrate that special woman in your life you call Mom. However, you can easily change three of them to scrap whatever you want. You can pick this up for the special price of $1 today through May 7th. After that, it will go back to full price.
QWS_MOM_previewweb
National Scrapbooking Day is May 2nd and to celebrate Queen Wild Scraps has a template grab bag available for four days only, May 1-4. Just $5 gets you four full-sized template packs. That's a total of 16 templates for only $5. What a steal! The NSD Grab Bag contains Inspired Vol 4, Inspired Vol 5, I'm a Journalist Vol 3, and Circles and Scallops Vol 4.
QWS_NSDgrabbag_previewweb
QWS_I4_previewweb QWS_I5_previewweb QWS_IAJ3_previewweb QWS_CAS4_previewweb
2014-Wild-Princess-Header

Since we have so much inspiration for you today with five template packs, I've broken the inspiration into five slideshows.

Mom Templates

QWS_MOM_CTslideshow
Inspired Vol 4

QWS_I4_CTslideshow

Inspired Vol 5

QWS_I5_CTslideshow

I'm a Journalist Vol 3

QWS_IAJ3_CTslideshow

Circles and Scallops Vol 4

QWS_CAS4_CTslideshow

Happy NSD! And happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment